If You didn't Find what you're looking for, use this custom search

Recent Posts

Results

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lesson 4, love words and expressions

I love you. Seni seviyorum.
I love you very much. Seni çok seviyorum.
I like you very much. Senden çok hoşlanıyorum.
Would you like to go out with me? Benimle çıkar mısın?
Would you like to dance with me? Benimle dans eder misin?
Will you marry me? Benimle evlenir misin?
Fiancee Nişanlı
You are the man/woman of my dreams. Rüyalarımın erkeğisin/kadınısın.
I want to be with you. Seninle olmak istiyorum.
I want to stay with you. Seninle kalmak istiyorum.
I am missing you very much. Seni çok özlüyorum.
I missed you very much. Seni çok özledim.
Can you stay a little longer? Biraz daha kalabilir misin?
When will I see you next? Seni bir daha ne zaman göreceğim?
Let's meet somewhere. Bir yerlerde buluşalım.
I want to see you. Seni görmek istiyorum.
You are very beautiful. Çok güzelsin.
my love aşkım
my life hayatım
my beautiful güzelim

No comments:

Post a Comment